Apply for Form 6 New Voter Card Online Application available now in Election Commission of India eci citizen services website at eci-citizenservices.nic.in ………
The website eci-citizenservices.nic.in provides all the information required for a citizen regarding the elections of our Country. The site contains details like ECI Directory, Polling Stations & BLO Details, Sign Up for Complaint (New User), Track your Complaint Status and training modules for presiding officers. The Election Commission of India has officially launched Eci Citizen Services official website. Actually the ECI Citizen services website main purpose there are lot of people has not get the Voter Card. So those candidates who want to get a New Voter Card Online Application those applicants can fill Form 6 Application Form available in that website.
Form 6 New Voter Card Online Application at eci citizen services website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
All the first time applicant on attaining age of 18 years or more on the first day of January of the year with reference to which the electoral roll is being revised. Candidate who need to apply for New Voter Identity Card those applicant should fill this Form 6 Application. Here is the Simple Steps for you…..
- First logon into the eci-citizenservices.nic.in login in web portal.
- Then you can click on National Voter’s Service Portal box. It can be redirected to this URL “http://www.nvsp.in/”
- After you will press the box named as “Apply online for registration of new voter”.
- Form 6 Online Application Form has displayed on your Screen. You need to select your understanding language like Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi etc.
- Next you can Select your State and Assembly / Parliamentary / Constituency.
- Coming to the Applicant’s details box. In that column every applicant should enter your details like Name, Sur Name, Gender, Select the Age and Date of Birth.
- Next you must enter your Place of Birth Details i.e Select your State, District, Mandal / Village, Birth Place, Father Name, Mother Name, Relation.
- After Enter your Correspondence of Address. You must enter your valid Address for Correspondence, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- Then Upload your Respective Passport Size Photograph, Any one Identity Proof (Aadhaar / Driving License / Ration Card etc) and Address Proof.
- After Select and Enter those all information finally you must Press “Save” button. It will be saved in the Election Commission of India Database. Finally Click on Submit Button. Your Application will be submitted Successfully.
Any Queries on “Form 6 New Voter Online Application at eci citizen services” please leave a comment below otherwise Contact me. Direct Gateway to go for Election Commission of India official website www.nvsp.in and eci-citizenservices.nic.in